Eight Holiday Hacks From Premier Cottages
From freshening up trainers with teabags to homemade ice packs, luxury cottage collection, Premier Cottages, (www.premiercottages.co.uk) reveals its ingenious travel hacks for those heading off on their UK summer breaks
EIGHT HOLIDAY HACKS FROM PREMIER COTTAGES
From freshening up trainers with teabags to homemade ice packs, luxury cottage collection, Premier Cottages, (www.premiercottages.co.uk) reveals its ingenious travel hacks for those heading off on their UK summer breaks:
- Say goodbye to sandy feet with baby powder. Baby powder absorbs moisture, ridding feet of sand that’s difficult to shake off. It makes getting wetsuits on and off easier too!
- Cut costs by making an ice pack. Soak a sponge in water, put it in a sandwich bag and freeze. Use it to keep your lunch cool. The bag makes sure water does not drip everywhere when the pack melts.
- Freshen up your trainers with a teabag. After a long walk, pop a scented tea bag in trainers to get rid of the smell.
- Catch ice-lolly drips. Be sure to pack some fairy cake liners and use these on the bottom of ice-lolly sticks to stop them dripping over the kids’ hands!
- Speed up your phone charge. Select airplane mode to charge mobiles faster.
- Keep drinks ice cold. Fill water bottles a quarter full, lay on their sides and freeze overnight. The next day, top up with water and enjoy ice-cold drinks on the beach.
- Disguise valuables. Worried about leaving money and keys on the beach when swimming? Wash out used sun cream bottles and face cream tubs and hide your keys and money in them.
- Use spaghetti to light candles. If you run out of matches, a strand of spaghetti is a great alternative
Post your hack here: https://www.facebook.com/premiercottages, https://twitter.com/premiercottages, https://instagram.com/premiercottages/
The best hack wins a £250 voucher to use on a Premier Cottage break